1. Who won this year’s Tour de France? – Bradley Wiggins
2. How many medals did team GB win in 2008? – 14 medals, including 8 golds
3. Name 3 gold medal cyclists from the 2008 Olympics –
Nicole Cooke (Women’s road race),
Bradley Wiggins (men’s individual, track cycling),
Rebecca Romero (women’s individual, track cycling),
Ed Clancy, Paul Manning, Geraint Thomas, Bradley Wiggins (team pursuit, track),
Chris Hoy (men’s individual sprint),
Victoria Pendleton (women’s individual sprint),
Jamie Staff, Jason Kenny, Chris Hoy (men’s team sprint),
Chris Hoy (men’s keirin)
4. Who designed the 1970’s Chopper Bicycle? – Alan Oakley, Ogle Design
5. What’s the name of the song which contains the lyric ‘Bicycle built for two’? – ‘Daisy Bell’, by Harry Dacre.
Research into respiratory conditions accounts for just 2% of all the medical research funding in the UK.
Will you support respiratory research?