Ways to Donate
Donate On Line
Please note our new Justgiving Page address:
You can donate regularly via standing order. Simply complete the enclosed Standing Order Form and send it to us – and we’ll do the rest.
Donate By Cheque
Cheques can be made payable to ‘Breathing Matters UCLH Charity’ and sent to: UCL Respiratory, Rayne Institute, 5 University Street, London WC1E 6JF
Donating via Text
JustTEXTGiving is unfortunately now not available
Gift Aid It : 25% more free!
You can increase the value of all donations by 25% at no extra cost to you by completing a Gift Aid Declaration Form
For more information on how Gift Aid works, visit: www.hmrc.gov.uk/individuals/giving/gift-aid.htm
Click here for our Sponsorship Form
Have a look at our fundraising tips:
Here is our local PR Toolkit with more hints:
Please call us on 020 3549 5979
Ways You Can Help
- Be a patient representative on one of our committees.
- Join in on one of our fundraising events.
- Organise a fundraising event of your own.
- Set up a legacy in memory of someone special.
- Make us your corporate charity of the year.
- Become a fundraising volunteer.
- Sell our pin badges: We suggest a £2 donation each. To order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to wear these with pride or sell for awareness.
Many people take comfort in knowing that they are not alone in their experience of respiratory diseases. If you have a story that you’d like to share, please email email@example.com