1. What was the only event held at the first Olympics in 776BC?
Answer: A running race, called the ‘Stade’.
2. When was the five ring Olympic flag introduced?
3. What does the Olympic motto “Citius, Altius, Fortius” mean?
Answer: Swifter, Higher, Stronger.
4. Which sport made its debut at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta?
Answer: Beach volleyball.
5. In which three years has the Olympics been held in London?
Answer: 1908, 1948, 2012.
Research into respiratory conditions accounts for just 2% of all the medical research funding in the UK.
Will you support respiratory research?