Breathing Matters – Partner of the 2020 Respiratory Health Campaign
The campaign features exclusive content from key thought leaders and industry voices about respiratory conditions and external risk factors such as air pollution and COVID-19.
There are a wealth of great articles, including:
- One person dies every hour of pulmonary fibrosis
- Improve your quality of life with cleaner indoor air
- Can your income make your asthma worse?
- Breathlessness – when to seek help
- Improving air quality around schools to protect children
A printed publication is enclosed within every copy of the Guardian newspaper and the content is available online at www.healthawareness.co.uk/respiratory.
Definitely worth a read!