The campaign features exclusive content from key thought leaders and industry voices about respiratory conditions and external risk factors such as air pollution and COVID-19.
There are a wealth of great articles, including:
- One person dies every hour of pulmonary fibrosis
- Improve your quality of life with cleaner indoor air
- Can your income make your asthma worse?
- Breathlessness – when to seek help
- Improving air quality around schools to protect children
A printed publication is enclosed within every copy of the Guardian newspaper and the content is available online at www.healthawareness.co.uk/respiratory.
Definitely worth a read!