September is #Breathtember – Global Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness Month
Get out of Breath for #Breathtember
To help raise awareness, we ask that supporters tweet different challenges during September including the term ‘#Breathtember’ and ask their followers to retweet and share this information as widely as possible.
Think outside the box for your challenges – getting out of breath for you could mean:
- Cycling around your local park
- Doing a colourful or musical 5K/10K run or walk
- Singing until you are out of breath
- Walking over the wondrous London bridges
- Blowing bubbles … or windmills!
- Or just simply walking up the stairs!
The important thing is that you tweet your challenge including the hashtag ‘#Breathtember’ to raise awareness of pulmonary fibrosis. Add a photo if you like. This September, we want as many people as possible to see the term ‘#Breathtember’.
Follow us on Twitter for further details: @Breathingmatter