Let Off Steam at our Silent Disco
If you haven’t been to a silent disco before, you don’t know what you’re missing. This concept is straight out of the festivals and sweeping across the UK and is becoming more and more popular. This is your chance to experience a silent disco in an awesome setting. And for a fantastic cause too!
DJs do battle over separate wireless channels, playing the best in disco, 80’s and guilty pleasure classics. Don a headset and choose your favourite tune. No distraction – just dance!
The silent disco is on Friday, 9th November 2018 at 7.30pm till late at the London Museum of Water and Steam.
This museum, based right beside Kew Bridge, is an iconic and historic building, housing fabulous working engines from times gone by.
This is a unique opportunity to explore the museum after hours.
Why not make it extra special and be a VIP for the evening – VIP guests will enjoy:
– Complimentary prosecco [half bottle].
– Exclusive raised gallery with a fantastic view of the steam hall.
– Private seating area.
– Unfortunately, no wheelchair access for VIP guests.
Need to know:
– Print out tickets or show on mobile. No ticket: no entry.
– Cash only bar.
– Bring change for the cloakroom (£2.50).
– Bring cash for a chance to win big money in our Money Share game.
– Nearest station: Kew Bridge (few mins’ walk), South Western Railway.
– Directions: www.waterandsteam.org.uk/plan-your-visit
– Free car parking for 20 cars; first come first served. There is one dedicated parking space for orange or blue badge holders.
– Wheelchair access for standard tickets only.
– Free WiFi
Don’t delay, buy your tickets here
[Donations gratefully received from Bates Group and Sainsbury’s Warren Street towards the cost of this event.]