Get out of Breath for #Breathtember
To help raise awareness, we would ask that supporters tweet different challenges each day in September including the term ‘#Breathtember’ and to ask their followers to retweet and share this information as widely as possible.
Think outside the box for your challenges – getting out of breath could mean:
- Completing a 5K run or walk
- Cycling from London to Brighton
- Walking over the wonderous London bridges
- Doing a musical 10K run, eg Run to the Beat 10K http://www.runtothebeat.co.uk/Event
- Getting dirty at a muddy challenge; everyone’s doing it
- Scaling a mountain
- Or just simply walking up the stairs!
The important thing is that you tweet your challenge every day including the term ‘#Breathtember’ to raise awareness of pulmonary fibrosis. This September, we want as many people as possible to see the term ‘#Breathtember’. To make the biggest impact, the aim is to get the term ‘#Breathtember’ to trend.
Follow us on twitter @breathingmatter for further details.
REMEMBER TO TWEET YOUR CHALLENGE EVERY DAY!